Lea M. for Viewers



Michele was born in the Bronx, New York City. She grew up in Nanuet, NY and Tenafly, New Jersey. She attended Rockland Country Day School for elementary school in New York and then Tenafly High School. Michele was home schooled one year while working in Toronto, Ontario on Ragtime. She attended Stagedoor Manor in the Catskills, a center for performing arts training. She was then later accepted to the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University, but opted instead to continue working professionally on the stage.

Michele adopted her stage name at an early age; when she went on her first audition, she gave her name as "Lea Michele," and has used it ever since. She has stated that she changed it because she was teased about the pronunciation of her last name.


Reference 


 Card Game Here


Comments

  1. I am not interested in this. But indeed it is an excellent job. This 3d picture is real as compared to other.
    I would ask how you create these 3d. Means did you use blender or it is from in game character maker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean I don't like the girl. Not your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you create a card of Nicole kidman?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually im using a game, but my work is just for the art if you interested in game follow link of describe a short info, Go ahead, the responsibility is your lol.
    link https://anon.to/YbmPE8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      Thanks for reply
      I am already familiar with honey select. My question was "Are you using some 3d software for matching the face or it is simply ingame face setting from sliders? "

      Delete
    2. I also tried many times to create celebs but it does not looks perfect as yours.
      WHAT ARE YOUR TECHNIQUES?

      Delete
  5. I have been drawing from a very early age. I have always been a good physiognomist, I simply joined my deserts in body art and drawing and I tried to apply to the game and it worked, I'm just trying to improve it. Every actress who asks me is a challenge. So I try to make it as real as possible within the limitations of the game so it takes time to do is a hobbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use feathers the game and the mods that are in the link to download

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts